Medical office property management services
An email confirmation has been sent to your email address.
Patient comfort and convenience means success in healthcare
Outpatient medical facilities are often the first place for patients to be exposed to a healthcare provider. Given the number of choices available to consumers, managing the patient's first impression is critical to the hospital's success.
Lillibridge enhances the patient and physician experience by attending to all the details: from a clean lobby to a ready elevator; from appropriate office and exam room temperature to accessible building staff.
Our team recognizes that keeping tenants happy improves the patient experience.
Overall benefits -
- Enhanced physician loyalty
- Increased revenue
- Market share growth
We stake our reputation on well-run, well-maintained buildings
Improve MOB operations, financial results and physician tenant satisfaction with professional healthcare property management -
- Customer satisfaction culture
- Accessible, on-site management team
- Performance standards for all building service providers
- Responsive, proactive maintenance
- Healthcare-specific policies and procedures
- National vendor contracts (reduce cost)
- Strategic leasing to enhance physician mix / referrals
- Arms-length landlord / physician relationships
- Lease rates based on market surveys
- Reduce AR balances (collections)
- Space consolidations to lower fixed cost
- Increased occupancy with effective marketing
"Lillibridge has done an excellent job of
managing all of our properties."
- Steven Stubbs
Director Contract Administration and Real Estate
White Memorial Medical Center
Los Angeles CA
The best place to locate your practice is in a Lillibridge medical office building
Our tenants' needs are our top priority. We know that tenants want a facility that is clean and well-maintained because each office is a reflection of the provider, and that affects your business. Excellence in healthcare means that we put our tenants first!
When you lease in a Lillibridge property you can be assured that your space needs will be satisfied and that work service requests are handled promptly. It is our goal to take very good care of our tenants, physicians and hospital departments, and we achieve that goal year after year.
If you are interested in leasing in a medical office building, please visit our Location Center. We have provided email links for each property so that you can easily communicate with our property managers.
EVP Property Management
312 846 4787 direct